Life at Cornell
The Graduate School is committed to supporting your graduate and professional student life experience. We acknowledge the complex, diverse, and multi-faceted perspective that each individual student brings with him/her into the scholarly community. As a result, the Office of Graduate Student Life promotes a culture that supports a healthy and holistic graduate life experience and is a source of support and advocacy for all Cornell graduate and professional students. We hope that you find our Student Life webpages informative and helpful as you gather information, resources, support services, and establish a network of support and connections at Cornell. A brief description of the left-hand navigation in the Life at Cornell site includes:
- The Big Red Barn is our Graduate and Professional Student Center and serves as a central place for eating, relaxing and hosts more than 200 events per year.
- Resources - serves as a collection of various campus resources that are designed to support graduate and professional students.
- Your Community - compilation of common ways that our students feel connected to their program, the campus, and greater community.
- Partners and Families - information for our graduate and professional students that have spouses/partners and/or children.
- Programs - listing of the formal workshops/events that the Office of Graduate Student Life sponsors.
- Student Governance - description of our Graduate and Professional Student Assembly.
- Office of Student Life - contact information and mission statement.
- Moving to Ithaca - information as you consider moving to Ithaca and becoming a Cornell Graduate Student.